To Be Continued (TBC) is a global discipleship network that Peter and Camilla Ahlman founded 2017. The network consists of relations between simple disciples of Jesus Christ who want to live their lives like in The Book Of Acts. They desire to see the miraculous in their everyday life, true devotion to the fellowship of believers, and the transforming process of Salvation with Repentance and baptism in water and the Holy Spirit.
Peter Ahlman had a crisis 2011 when he read the Bible and heard great testimonies from far countries, but could not see healings, miracles or people coming to Jesus Christ in his own life. “Is the Bible true?" Peter sought out The Last Reformation movement in Denmark. That week a spark ignited within Peter as he discovered: Yes, the Bible and the Book of Acts, is true even for today!
And now through TBC and many other works, this movement of God is spreading throughout the world like fire! Many people are coming into the life we read about in The Book Of Acts as royal priests in the Kingdom of God.
All the people Peter and Camilla Ahlman equip and who want to stay connected are included in the TBC Network. The network continues to spread to different countries and people groups: TBC France, TBC Argentina, TBC USA, etc. The TBC Network is based on a Sea Star model: where information and support is freely given to all within the network and the strength is based on the depth of the relations within and freedom for the sovereignty of each community and its leadership (much like the early church).
Peter and Camilla currently work full time for the Lord in fields such as church planting, missions, evangelism in a multiplying disciple making movement with a focus on simple churches. In the TBC Network they have the privilege of seeing thousands of people being healed of various diseases and have also brought a large amount of people to Salvation with Repentance to Christ. This continues through the generations of disciples that Peter & Camilla and the TBC Network of disciples have made during the years. The work continues and numbers are added daily -
TO BE CONTINUED…
"And they overcame him [The Enemy] because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death." - Revelation 12:11
Watch Peter Ahlman share a 20 minute video of his testimony as he experienced freedom from poverty and drugs and mental chaos as He found Jesus Christ.
Watch Camilla Ahlman share a 20 minute video of her testimony as she comes to the realization of the existence of a loving God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
Camilla Ahlman has taken careful thought and a good heart to produce her blog "Through Signs and Wonders."
In this blog you can read about experiences of preaching Christ, through signs and wonders, mixed with simple teachings, short meditations and poetry about life with God.
The TBC Essentials are like statements of faith- beliefs that really govern our actions and actions that show what we really believe. Also, read about our core teachings on the life of disciple that include salvation, fellowship, and sharing.
- We are a movement that wants to see a reformation of the Church in the World.
- We believe that the whole Bible is true.
- We believe that it is possible to live the life we read about in the Book of Acts.
- We believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ His Son, and The Holy Spirit that precedes from the Father.
- We are followers of Jesus Christ and we obey His commandments.
- We make disciples that makes more disciples in the same way we read that Jesus did in the Bible.
- We believe in baptism in water and The Holy Spirit.
- We believe that we (all believers in Christ) are the Church.
- We believe that Jesus will soon return to establish His reign.
- We believe that great leaders make good examples of how to follow Jesus Christ by following Him themselves.
- We will continue in serving the Lord and obeying His commandments to expand His kingdom as long as we live.